- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Open source embedded computing keeps your family closer!
David Both is a Linux and Open Source advocate who resides in Raleigh, North Carolina. He has worked with linux and open source software form more than 20 years and that turned him into a very nerd...
- Posted 7 years ago
A new, strong Rasberry Pi competitor: dual core and powerVr for $65!
A new competitor for Rasberry Pi, based on Debian but capable of hosting natively Android 4.4 KitKat is coming. Released last December, is now on sale at 50 pounds. Here’s the description on the official website: Creator...
- Posted 9 years ago