- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Open source embedded computing keeps your family closer!
David Both is a Linux and Open Source advocate who resides in Raleigh, North Carolina. He has worked with linux and open source software form more than 20 years and that turned him into a very nerd...
- Posted 6 years ago
A new, strong Rasberry Pi competitor: dual core and powerVr for $65!
A new competitor for Rasberry Pi, based on Debian but capable of hosting natively Android 4.4 KitKat is coming. Released last December, is now on sale at 50 pounds. Here’s the description on the official website: Creator...
- Posted 7 years ago