- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?
It is undeniable that the 4th industrial revolution is sweeping us, bringing behind innovations and promises, but also many fears and uncertainties. But what triggered it and what is the concept that rotates at its base, and...
- Posted 7 years ago
Design your own PCBs with Open Source tool Fritzing
We love the open source philosphy when we think about OS, hardware, software and programming languages as well. But what about the tool we use to develop our PCB blueprint? FritZing is the solution! Fritzing is an...
- Posted 8 years ago