- Arduino Game ControllerPosted 5 hours ago
- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 9 hours ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 1 day ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 1 day ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?
It is undeniable that the 4th industrial revolution is sweeping us, bringing behind innovations and promises, but also many fears and uncertainties. But what triggered it and what is the concept that rotates at its base, and...
- Posted 6 years ago
Design your own PCBs with Open Source tool Fritzing
We love the open source philosphy when we think about OS, hardware, software and programming languages as well. But what about the tool we use to develop our PCB blueprint? FritZing is the solution! Fritzing is an...
- Posted 7 years ago