- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 13 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
C.H.I.P. Form Factor Is Back via PopCorn Computer
C.H.I.P was a $9 Linux computer launched in 2015 by Next Things Co., and followed by the $16 C.H.I.P Pro in 2016. Sadly the company eventually encountered financial troubles and had to fold last year. But the...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the most desired maker SBC
This is the interesting result of the “2017 hacker board survey” by Linuxgizmos.com. The 2017 Hacker Board Survey is the annual Linuxgizmos reader survey of open-spec, Linux- or Android-ready single board computers priced under $200. Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 5 years ago