- Wireless Power TransferPosted 11 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
C.H.I.P. Form Factor Is Back via PopCorn Computer
C.H.I.P was a $9 Linux computer launched in 2015 by Next Things Co., and followed by the $16 C.H.I.P Pro in 2016. Sadly the company eventually encountered financial troubles and had to fold last year. But the...
- Posted 4 years ago
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the most desired maker SBC
This is the interesting result of the “2017 hacker board survey” by Linuxgizmos.com. The 2017 Hacker Board Survey is the annual Linuxgizmos reader survey of open-spec, Linux- or Android-ready single board computers priced under $200. Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 6 years ago