- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Here comes ARDUINO PRIMO: a deeper look
Here comes a new board for prototype creation of connected applications and in IoT: richly equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and a battery for autonomously operation. It almost sounds like the last name of a noble...
- Posted 6 years ago
RuuviTag – The Open-Source Bluetooth Sensor Beacon
The Internet of Things, beacons and The Physical Web are today’s hot topics. Soon we’ll be surrounded by small intelligent sensor nodes that analyze the environment and offer people more content on their smartphones. 12x funded already...
- Posted 7 years ago