- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Build an Arduino-powered battery capacity tester!
Have you tried to test a battery capacity? How much was it difficult? Now a new DIY instrument allows you to identify a fake Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer/NiCd/NiMH battery. You can also see on the LCD user interface to check...
- Posted 4 years ago