- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer Features 1.8 GHz BCM2711C0 Processor
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has gotten us used to wait for a while between new hardware releases, but right after having announced Raspberry Pi CM4 and CM4 Lite a couple of weeks ago, the company has now introduced Raspberry...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pi Foundation Announced the New Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
The new Pi 3 Model A+ is supposed to be a smaller model but with most of the advantages of the Model B+. It has similar specifications, except that you get 512MB of RAM instead of 1GB,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Adafruit Has Announced Two New Products: Pysense and Pytrack Boards.
Adafruit has announced the arrival of a couple of new products to its ever-growing range of electronic components in the form of the PyCom Pytrack and Pysense. The new Shields work with all PyCom boards including the...
- Posted 6 years ago