- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer Features 1.8 GHz BCM2711C0 Processor
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has gotten us used to wait for a while between new hardware releases, but right after having announced Raspberry Pi CM4 and CM4 Lite a couple of weeks ago, the company has now introduced Raspberry...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pi Foundation Announced the New Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
The new Pi 3 Model A+ is supposed to be a smaller model but with most of the advantages of the Model B+. It has similar specifications, except that you get 512MB of RAM instead of 1GB,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Adafruit Has Announced Two New Products: Pysense and Pytrack Boards.
Adafruit has announced the arrival of a couple of new products to its ever-growing range of electronic components in the form of the PyCom Pytrack and Pysense. The new Shields work with all PyCom boards including the...
- Posted 6 years ago