- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Mycroft: the world’s first open source assistant
If you are searching for an open source AI-powered voice assistant, Mycroft got just the thing. The company has developed the world’s first open source voice AI platform and has attracted developers around the globe and millions...
- Posted 5 years ago
Mycroft Mark II: The Open Source Voice Assistant
Voice assistants are everywhere these days, with each company working to get its virtual assistant software running on as many speakers, phones, PCs, and other gadgets as possible. Mycroft Mark II is actually the second speaker from...
- Posted 6 years ago