- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
ATHENA32: The Microchip PIC32MX demo board – Documentation Released
The ATHENA32 is an evaluation board designed to allow the user to experiment with a broad range of peripheral of PIC32MX family without the need of additional boards or devices. It has been specifically designed to address...
- Posted 5 years ago
New Microchip’s Microcontroller Families with Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog Are Coming
Microchip announced in February two new microcontroller families with “Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog”: respectively PIC16F18446 family of microcontrollers, and ATmega4809 megaAVR microcontrollers, with the latter to be integrated in the next generation of Arduino boards. “The...
- Posted 6 years ago