- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Libre Computer Introduces the Linux-ready Open Source La Frite SBC
Libre Computer Project’s La Frite development board is based on the Raspberry Pi A+ but has a different layout and more real-world ports than the A+, although it offers a similar 40-pin expansion header. LCP’s La Frite is the miniature...
- Posted 4 years ago
Orange Pi is working to steal the throne of Raspberry Pi
For sure there’s still a long way to go, but Orange Pi is working hard to achieve his rival: Raspberry Pi. They are trying to customize their boards to meet a wider set of computing needs. Just a...
- Posted 5 years ago