- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Libre Computer Introduces the Linux-ready Open Source La Frite SBC
Libre Computer Project’s La Frite development board is based on the Raspberry Pi A+ but has a different layout and more real-world ports than the A+, although it offers a similar 40-pin expansion header. LCP’s La Frite is the miniature...
- Posted 3 years ago
Orange Pi is working to steal the throne of Raspberry Pi
For sure there’s still a long way to go, but Orange Pi is working hard to achieve his rival: Raspberry Pi. They are trying to customize their boards to meet a wider set of computing needs. Just a...
- Posted 4 years ago