- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Libre Computer Introduces the Linux-ready Open Source La Frite SBC
Libre Computer Project’s La Frite development board is based on the Raspberry Pi A+ but has a different layout and more real-world ports than the A+, although it offers a similar 40-pin expansion header. LCP’s La Frite is the miniature...
- Posted 5 years ago
Orange Pi is working to steal the throne of Raspberry Pi
For sure there’s still a long way to go, but Orange Pi is working hard to achieve his rival: Raspberry Pi. They are trying to customize their boards to meet a wider set of computing needs. Just a...
- Posted 6 years ago