- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Elecrow 5” TFT Display with Touch Screen Designed for Raspberry Pi
Elecrow has announced on his Twitter profile the launch of a new 5″ HDMI display with resistive touch screen designed for the Raspberry Pi boards, and whose main feature is to support backlight control over GPIO 11...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Announced The New MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500 IoT Boards
Arduino has announced two new IoT development boards with wireless connectivity: MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500. Both of the new boards are fully compatible with the Arduino Uno, Mega and existing MKR boards. The MKR...
- Posted 3 years ago
New Arduino IoT Boards Unveiled: MKR WAN 1300 and MKR GSM 1400
At World Maker Faire New York Arduino has unveiled the new Arduino MKR WAN 1300 and the Arduino MKR GSM 1400, two new boards that are designed to offer a practical and cost-effective solution for developers, makers and...
- Posted 4 years ago