- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Elecrow 5” TFT Display with Touch Screen Designed for Raspberry Pi
Elecrow has announced on his Twitter profile the launch of a new 5″ HDMI display with resistive touch screen designed for the Raspberry Pi boards, and whose main feature is to support backlight control over GPIO 11...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Announced The New MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500 IoT Boards
Arduino has announced two new IoT development boards with wireless connectivity: MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500. Both of the new boards are fully compatible with the Arduino Uno, Mega and existing MKR boards. The MKR...
- Posted 5 years ago
New Arduino IoT Boards Unveiled: MKR WAN 1300 and MKR GSM 1400
At World Maker Faire New York Arduino has unveiled the new Arduino MKR WAN 1300 and the Arduino MKR GSM 1400, two new boards that are designed to offer a practical and cost-effective solution for developers, makers and...
- Posted 6 years ago