- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Build an Arduino-powered battery capacity tester!
Have you tried to test a battery capacity? How much was it difficult? Now a new DIY instrument allows you to identify a fake Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer/NiCd/NiMH battery. You can also see on the LCD user interface to check...
- Posted 3 years ago