- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
OSM ,The Arduino based Open Source LED Gloving Microlight funded on Kickstarter!
Catching wearable led lights, based on a custom Arduino Uno hardware with an accelerometer to trigger special light effects based on movement. Directly from the product creator, on his Kickstarter campaign: We are giving the community a...
- Posted 8 years ago