- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
miniNodes Raspberry Pi CoM Hardware Platform is able to Accomodate up to 5 Raspberry pi 3 Boards
MiniNodes has launched $259 pre-orders for a carrier board that supports up to 5x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 modules. The 5 Node Raspberry Pi 3 CoM Carrier Board provides a switched Gigabit Ethernet port to provide networking availability...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Hardware Fish32 Seed Board – ESP32 Community Education Board
Thanks to a lot of features, sensors, and connectivity options this open hardware SBC should allow students to learn to program any different components around ESP32. Fish32 Seed board specifications: Supported ESP32 Modules – ESP32-WROVER, ALB32-WROVER, ESP32-WROOM-32 Connectivity 802.11...
- Posted 5 years ago
Drone + LEGO pieces = Lego Drone!
Drones have become some of the hottest gadgets on the planet. Combining drone passion with LEGO pieces, you can create something very special. MIT alum Amir Hirsch founded Flybrix, a company that sells drone-making kits for young and...
- Posted 6 years ago