- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
DIY Laser-Spiked Jacket, Ready to Dance!
Inspired by Yoshii Kazuya’s laser-spiked outfit, github user abetusk decided to create an excellent version of the getup by embedding 128 laser diodes in his own jacket. These lasers are powered by an Arduino Nano, along with...
- Posted 3 years ago