- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
La Paillasse: looking for your help to create the biggest Bio-Hacking lab in Europe
La Paillasse, probably the the most important european project for open bio-hacking, is now raising funds on kisskissbankbank. Among other things, the guys are working on opensource bio-reactors, and opening an 800 squared meters space in Paris....
- Posted 8 years ago
Ten Open Source Hardware and Design Projects that are setting New Standards
Everything Open Source Hardware The Open Source hardware and design community is on fire these days. Apart from the projects that eventually already gained worldwide recognition such as Open Source Ecology, DIYDrones, Arduino or RepRap, many fantastic...
- Posted 9 years ago