- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
La Paillasse: looking for your help to create the biggest Bio-Hacking lab in Europe
La Paillasse, probably the the most important european project for open bio-hacking, is now raising funds on kisskissbankbank. Among other things, the guys are working on opensource bio-reactors, and opening an 800 squared meters space in Paris....
- Posted 9 years ago
Ten Open Source Hardware and Design Projects that are setting New Standards
Everything Open Source Hardware The Open Source hardware and design community is on fire these days. Apart from the projects that eventually already gained worldwide recognition such as Open Source Ecology, DIYDrones, Arduino or RepRap, many fantastic...
- Posted 10 years ago