- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
miniNodes Raspberry Pi CoM Hardware Platform is able to Accomodate up to 5 Raspberry pi 3 Boards
MiniNodes has launched $259 pre-orders for a carrier board that supports up to 5x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 modules. The 5 Node Raspberry Pi 3 CoM Carrier Board provides a switched Gigabit Ethernet port to provide networking availability...
- Posted 4 years ago
BlueK8s, the Open Source Kubernetes Initiative
BlueData®, provider of the leading container-based software platform for AI and Big Data workloads, today announced its new open source Kubernetes initiative: BlueK8s. The company also introduced the first open source project in the BlueK8s initiative, Kubernetes Director (aka...
- Posted 5 years ago
Google opens its secret Kubernetes Cloud: the most efficient cloud computing on this Earth!
In principle, there was MapReduce, that gave us his open source son, Hadoop. Then, BigTable came, generating a world of NoSQL databased. Now Borg, the incredible cloud computing software that handles the whole Google cloud applications, will...
- Posted 8 years ago