- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Onion Omega2 LTE Open-Spec SBC with LTE Cat 4 and GNSS
Onion company has recently returned to Crowd Supply with a open source, OpenWrt Linux driven Omega2 LTE SBC with 4G LTE and GNSS location connectivity. “The Omega2 LTE is the latest addition to the Omega2 family of...
- Posted 4 years ago
UrsaLeo Pi IoT Development Kit Offers Google Cloud Storage and Analytics
UK-based distributor RS Components announced the availability of San Francisco based UrsaLeo’s UrsaLeo Pi IoT development kit. UrsaLeo’s kit, which was recently introduced by Mouser under its original UrsaLeo UL-RPI1S2R2 name, is designed to send sensor input...
- Posted 5 years ago
Mercury IoT System, Soon Available on Open-Electronics!
Open Electronics is working with our friend Francesco Ficili to work out a new modular development system for IoT application: the Mercury System, soon available on our store. It is a modular HW/SW development platform composed by: A...
- Posted 7 years ago