- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Are you coming to Open Hardware Summit in Rome? That’s why you should!
As you may have noticed, there’s been some progress in the organization of the Open Hardware Summit 2014 that I’m co-chairing, This years OHSummit will be about the transition “From Open Making to Open Manufacturing”. Our focus is to broaden the...
- Posted 9 years ago