- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Industrial IoT gets out of the box with 4zerobox!
The first Python-programmable modular toolbox to develop Industrial-grade IoT solutions is now live on Kickstarter The Italian tech startup TOI (Things On Internet) Srl, active in the development of IoT solutions, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 6 years ago