- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Make your own Siri or Cortana with Raspberry Pi 3
Are you wondering about how can you create your own version of Siri using a Raspberry Pi? Our friend posted on AliceIa.it a great solution to understand the basics about Speech to Text and Text to Speech. First,...
- Posted 6 years ago
MIT unveils self-assembling Cubic Robots
Incredible stuff coming up from MIT. Think to these things, miniaturized. Known as M-Blocks, the robots are cubes with no external moving parts. Nonetheless, they’re able to climb over and around one another, leap through the air,...
- Posted 9 years ago