- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino E-Z COMMS Shield: You Can Make Your Project Speak!
Patrick Mitchell from Engineering Shock is passionate about electronics and enjoys making projects for himself and others. His last project, launched on Kickstarter, consists of an Arduino based shield that lets you bring speech to maker projects...
- Posted 5 years ago