- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Low-Cost Human Organ Printing
Groundbreaking research at Carnegie Mellon could edge us closer to the printing of human organs — and researchers there made the advancement using a low-cost printer. What’s fascinating about the Carnegie Mellon work is that they were...
- Posted 7 years ago
Michigan Tech is printing nerve tissue with low cost BioBot 3D
“We are born with all the nerve cells we’ll ever have, and damaged nerves don’t heal very well.” How many of you have heard this statement? That’s not true anymore! On one side, latest studies on neuroplasticity...
- Posted 8 years ago