- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Low-Cost Human Organ Printing
Groundbreaking research at Carnegie Mellon could edge us closer to the printing of human organs — and researchers there made the advancement using a low-cost printer. What’s fascinating about the Carnegie Mellon work is that they were...
- Posted 6 years ago
Michigan Tech is printing nerve tissue with low cost BioBot 3D
“We are born with all the nerve cells we’ll ever have, and damaged nerves don’t heal very well.” How many of you have heard this statement? That’s not true anymore! On one side, latest studies on neuroplasticity...
- Posted 7 years ago