- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
How I Made My Heating Smart Without Damaging Or Replacing Anything
Andy Bradford has been wanting to upgrade their heating system for a some time – but their house is rented. Damaging the house would cause them to lose their security deposit, “so the whole system must...
- Posted 3 years ago
HestiaPi: Open Source Open Hardware Smart Thermostat for Your Home
HestiaPi Touch is a completely open source smart thermostat for your home. With it, you can monitor your home’s temperature, relative humidity, and atmospheric pressure. You can also control your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, hot water, and...
- Posted 4 years ago