- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
EggBot: Would you like to draw on things that are impossible to print on?
If you’d like to do it, I think that the EggBot is perfect for you! The EggBot is a compact, easy to use open-source art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects. Not just eggs...
- Posted 6 years ago
Marty, the nice educational robot can now feature a Raspberry Pi
Robotical’s hackable, Cortex-M4 based “Marty” educational robot has flexible legs, and can be upgraded with an onboard Raspberry Pi. A startup called Robotical is seeking funds on Indiegogo for a 3D printable, mostly open source, walking robot...
- Posted 7 years ago