- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
EggBot: Would you like to draw on things that are impossible to print on?
If you’d like to do it, I think that the EggBot is perfect for you! The EggBot is a compact, easy to use open-source art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects. Not just eggs...
- Posted 6 years ago
Marty, the nice educational robot can now feature a Raspberry Pi
Robotical’s hackable, Cortex-M4 based “Marty” educational robot has flexible legs, and can be upgraded with an onboard Raspberry Pi. A startup called Robotical is seeking funds on Indiegogo for a 3D printable, mostly open source, walking robot...
- Posted 7 years ago