- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
EggBot: Would you like to draw on things that are impossible to print on?
If you’d like to do it, I think that the EggBot is perfect for you! The EggBot is a compact, easy to use open-source art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects. Not just eggs...
- Posted 5 years ago
Marty, the nice educational robot can now feature a Raspberry Pi
Robotical’s hackable, Cortex-M4 based “Marty” educational robot has flexible legs, and can be upgraded with an onboard Raspberry Pi. A startup called Robotical is seeking funds on Indiegogo for a 3D printable, mostly open source, walking robot...
- Posted 6 years ago