- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
A “Wordclock” with magnets
Do you know what a “Wordclock” is? A Wordclock is a clock that displays the time by lighting up certain letters, contained in a matrix, in order to write the words corresponding to the current time. In...
- Posted 12 months ago
Arduino Powered Six-Wheeled Pipeline Inspection Robot
If you need a robot to traverse piping systems, this arduino powered six-wheeled robot could be just the thing! Pipeline systems deteriorate progressively over time through various means. Pipeline inspection robot are designed to remove the human...
- Posted 5 years ago