- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A “Wordclock” with magnets
Do you know what a “Wordclock” is? A Wordclock is a clock that displays the time by lighting up certain letters, contained in a matrix, in order to write the words corresponding to the current time. In...
- Posted 2 months ago
Arduino Powered Six-Wheeled Pipeline Inspection Robot
If you need a robot to traverse piping systems, this arduino powered six-wheeled robot could be just the thing! Pipeline systems deteriorate progressively over time through various means. Pipeline inspection robot are designed to remove the human...
- Posted 4 years ago