- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Udoo Bolt is the world’s first maker board based on Ryzen Embedded V1000 SoC
“The UDOO BOLT is the world’s first maker board with a shockingly powerful GPU – nothing short than AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 and AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics, the most incredible GPUs you’ve ever seen on a...
- Posted 4 years ago
BeagleWire: Fully Open ICE40 FPGA BeagleBone Cape for the BeagleBone Black
QWERTY Embedded Design has gone to Crowd Supply to help seek funds for its open source, Lattice iCE40HX-4k driven BeagleWire FPGA development cape for the BeagleBone Black. The cape’s relatively simple, low-end Lattice iCE40HX FPGA is a...
- Posted 5 years ago