- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
NSynth Super Plays a Completely Different Music
The NSynth Super is an open-source, experimental project which comes from Google’s research project, Magenta. Using NSynth, a neural network that generates sounds, the synthesizer can actually generate the sounds that come from an instrument. The algorithm uses the...
- Posted 6 years ago
Google Plans: AI on Raspberry Pi
Google is intending to expand the dev tools available to makers using the Raspberry Pi microprocessor to power their projects this year — potentially offering software tools for face- and emotion-recognition, speech-to-text translation, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, predictive analytics and...
- Posted 7 years ago