- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Quad Core Processor for the New GIGABYTE Apollo Lake Sbc
GIGABYTE has recently upgraded his first Apollo Lake sbc – the GA-SBCAP3350- launched one year ago, introducing the new GA-SBCAP3450 which features a Celeron N3450 quad core processor. The SBC comes with an integrated SoC heat spreader to help transfer...
- Posted 4 years ago
Apollo Lake CPU, Upgradeable Memory and Storage: This is the New Gigabyte’s SBC
The new Gigabyte’s GA-SBCAP3350 offers more power and modularity than its main rival: the Raspberry Pi. This sbc measures 146 x 102mm, which is nearly twice the size of the Raspberry Pi at 85 x 56mm. Gigabyte’s board looks more like...
- Posted 5 years ago