- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
6 ways to calculate ROI for open hardware projects
Every Maker, sooner or later, comes to a point when he starts thinking if his latest creation could have a commercial value, can be sold, has a market. In this case, rather than discovering the potential market,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Science for All: How to Make Free, Open Source Laboratory Hardware
Also scientific research can benefit of the startups funding “tools” and approaches. Here we are presenting an interesting infographics and a catching project to target the creation and spread of open source lab tools and device, easy...
- Posted 8 years ago