- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
6 ways to calculate ROI for open hardware projects
Every Maker, sooner or later, comes to a point when he starts thinking if his latest creation could have a commercial value, can be sold, has a market. In this case, rather than discovering the potential market,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Science for All: How to Make Free, Open Source Laboratory Hardware
Also scientific research can benefit of the startups funding “tools” and approaches. Here we are presenting an interesting infographics and a catching project to target the creation and spread of open source lab tools and device, easy...
- Posted 7 years ago