- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Arduino and Raspberry Pi Powered Pet Monitoring System
We developed a robust robot that can maneuver around the house and can monitor one’s pet using the power of the internet of things. A smartphone app was designed to interact with your pet via a live...
- Posted 3 years ago
3D Printed Open Source Automated Feeding System
Katrina Nguyen is currently a Biomedical Engineering graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University studying motor neuroscience research. Katrina designed an open source automated feeding system that aims to help researchers better monitor the daily intake of laboratory...
- Posted 4 years ago