- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Arduino and Raspberry Pi Powered Pet Monitoring System
We developed a robust robot that can maneuver around the house and can monitor one’s pet using the power of the internet of things. A smartphone app was designed to interact with your pet via a live...
- Posted 3 years ago
3D Printed Open Source Automated Feeding System
Katrina Nguyen is currently a Biomedical Engineering graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University studying motor neuroscience research. Katrina designed an open source automated feeding system that aims to help researchers better monitor the daily intake of laboratory...
- Posted 5 years ago