- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 9 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
How to Speed Up 3D Printing By Exploiting the Cloud
Chinedum Okwudire, associate professor of mechanical engineering who directs U-M’s Smart and Sustainable Automation Research Lab, and his team have been experimenting with a new way of controlling 3D printers, where stepper motor commands (and other low-level...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pixy2: Robot Vision Made Easier
The Pixy announced in 2013 as a Kickstarter campaign, was a computer vision package meant for makers that can learn and detect objects via the press of a button. The new Pixy2 is smaller, faster, and smarter than the...
- Posted 5 years ago