- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Papyr: Open Hardware nRF52840 ePaper Display
Papyr is a Nordic nRF52840 epaper display that can be used for various low power wireless applications. It combines two core ideas: a low power wireless technology combined with a low power display system. By choosing the...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY AZSMZ ePaper 2.9″ Mini Weather Station
If you own a 3d printer and you’re looking for your next weekend project, you may be interested in this cute ePaper mini Weather Station using a AZSMZ Mini 2.9″ complete with 3D printed enclosure. Created by...
- Posted 5 years ago