- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY AZSMZ ePaper 2.9″ Mini Weather Station
If you own a 3d printer and you’re looking for your next weekend project, you may be interested in this cute ePaper mini Weather Station using a AZSMZ Mini 2.9″ complete with 3D printed enclosure.
Created by the Thingiverse member tromano32, the weather station 3d printed case has been designed to hold two 18650 cells and the epaper module itself.
On Thingiverse website you can find stl files required to 3D print your very own enclosure and a quick project’s explanation:
I designed this case for the AZSMZ EPAPER 2.9 Mini that can be found on eBay, Tindie, AliExpress etc…
I built the enclosure big enough to hold TWO 18650 cells and the epaper module itself.
The back panel has two counter sunk holes for gluing in neodymium magnets that I had laying around.
All ports and buttons are accessible besides the SD slot which I was not using on this project.
Inventor Part Files and STL included
AZSMZ EPAPER 2.9 Mini weather station esp8266 18650 enclosure case box eink paper