- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Cthulhu Shield: Open Source Sensory Augmentation Platform for Arduino
Created by engineer Joel Moritz Jr, the Cthulhu Shield is a new open source sensory substitution and sensory augmentation development kit for Arduino. The device takes the form of an Arduino Uno or Mega shield, with a strange flexible...
- Posted 3 years ago
Did you get new tattoo? No, I don’t…it’s a flexible electrode!
The team at Stanford University’s Bao Lab created an innovative flexible electrode that has high performance. The new stretchy material uses a molecule normally used to thicken soups to help make it more flexible. After testing 20...
- Posted 5 years ago