- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 14 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Cthulhu Shield: Open Source Sensory Augmentation Platform for Arduino
Created by engineer Joel Moritz Jr, the Cthulhu Shield is a new open source sensory substitution and sensory augmentation development kit for Arduino. The device takes the form of an Arduino Uno or Mega shield, with a strange flexible...
- Posted 5 years ago
Did you get new tattoo? No, I don’t…it’s a flexible electrode!
The team at Stanford University’s Bao Lab created an innovative flexible electrode that has high performance. The new stretchy material uses a molecule normally used to thicken soups to help make it more flexible. After testing 20...
- Posted 6 years ago