- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi motorized Skateboard
If you live in town and you are looking for an electric vehicle for commuting, you could choose a hybrid car, an electric bike or why not… an electric skateboard that zooms around town at 30kmph (19mph)!...
- Posted 6 years ago
Enjoy the Ride with Printrbot’s 3D Printed and Programmed OpenSkate Long Board
Printrbot released OpenSkate, which could be a must-have for long board enthusiasts. Intended for long board enthusiasts who don’t mind using open source modifications to power their boards, OpenSkate is not for everyone. (For example, you may still...
- Posted 7 years ago