- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 18 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Open Source e-Bike Rentals Powered by Lightning Network
Matthias Steinig, a German developer whose focus seems to be on the development of Lightning Network-enabled technologies to serve consumers, has created a new mechanism that allows e-bikes to be rented in exchange for payments on the bitcoin Lightning Network. The...
- Posted 4 years ago
add-e: 113% funded on Indiegogo, the simplest way to electrify your bike!
You love cycling but because it can be exhausting you are thinking about an e-bike? Even more, you love your own bike and don´t want to change it for a heavy and bulky e-bike? This is a...
- Posted 7 years ago