- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 15 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Open Source e-Bike Rentals Powered by Lightning Network
Matthias Steinig, a German developer whose focus seems to be on the development of Lightning Network-enabled technologies to serve consumers, has created a new mechanism that allows e-bikes to be rented in exchange for payments on the bitcoin Lightning Network. The...
- Posted 5 years ago
add-e: 113% funded on Indiegogo, the simplest way to electrify your bike!
You love cycling but because it can be exhausting you are thinking about an e-bike? Even more, you love your own bike and don´t want to change it for a heavy and bulky e-bike? This is a...
- Posted 8 years ago