- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
60 mph ‘Teal One’ Flying Drone Runs Linux on a Jetson TX1
Teal One may be the fastest ride you can find on an all-purpose camera drone: it’s able to run up to 60 miles per hour and it also claims to provide 40 mph wind resistance. It is a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Intel Aero: Happy Hacking your Drone!
Most will want to use their new drone to fly and shoot videos. On the other hand, getting inside and customizing a drone will be of interest to many engineers and programmers. There are a number of...
- Posted 5 years ago