- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Control a 12V Lamp via SMS with Arduino
This project uses the SIM900 GSM shield to receive and send SMS with the Arduino. This projects aims to: turn a 12V lamp on when you send an SMS to the Arduino with the text “ON” turn...
- Posted 4 years ago
131 projects with Arduino & Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 has been designed to offers a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. The board is so young but 131...
- Posted 7 years ago