- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Do-It-Yourself Frequency Counter
This project allows you to create a frequency counter with excellent precision and low consumption thanks to the use of a 32768Hz quartz. The project is based on a BluePill with STM32 microcontroller. The latter receives a...
- Posted 1 week ago
A DIY Hovercraft based on Arduino Nano
It is probably the most incredible project you will see today. This is a totally in house built Hovercraft with the air cushion built with garbage bags. At the base of everything there is an Arduino Nano...
- Posted 2 months ago