- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Project Ara second developer conference announced!
Google ATAP announced the second Project Ara Module Developers Conference! An extended explicatory update released from Paul Eremenko here: https://plus.google.com/+GoogleATAP/posts/YmZCrf3NLQb The second Project Ara Module Developers Conference is coming soon and this time we’re going big! We’ll be hosting...
- Posted 9 years ago