- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Project mangOH, open source reference design for the CF3 form factor modules
Project mangOH™ is an open source reference design for the CF3 form factor modules, including Sierra Wireless WP Series & HL Series. When used with WP Series, it provides an out-of-the box wireless and cloud connected reference...
- Posted 8 years ago
Creative Commons Launches Open Business Models Initiative
Creative Commons launched a new project to help entrepreneurs, organizations, and governments use Creative Commons licenses and still generate income. The Creative Commons Open Business Models Initiative aims to show how Creative Commons licenses can be used...
- Posted 9 years ago