- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
12 meters WASP Delta 3D Printer: printing houses hasn’t been easier ever!
In 2011, the italian professor Enrico Dini launched his D-Shape printer project, a huge clay and concrete printer capable of printing houses. The concept of a house 3D printer raised a real worldwide interest and many other...
- Posted 8 years ago