- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devices
Based on a single chip from Terminus, it allows you to connect four USB devices starting from a micro USB port; the form-factor is designed for pairing with Raspberry Pi Zero. We all know what...
- Posted 2 days ago
More Power To The Latest Raspberry Pi
The latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ isn’t so “revolutionary” but is filled with custom silicon, new technologies, and it even has a neat embossed RF shield. On the Raspberry Pi blog, James Adams has introduced the...
- Posted 5 years ago