- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devices
Based on a single chip from Terminus, it allows you to connect four USB devices starting from a micro USB port; the form-factor is designed for pairing with Raspberry Pi Zero. We all know what...
- Posted 6 months ago
More Power To The Latest Raspberry Pi
The latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ isn’t so “revolutionary” but is filled with custom silicon, new technologies, and it even has a neat embossed RF shield. On the Raspberry Pi blog, James Adams has introduced the...
- Posted 5 years ago