- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Ultimaker announces 2 more printer variations on Ultimaker 2
At CES in Las Vegas, European open source 3D Printer producer Ultimaker announced two variations of the award winning Ultimaker 2: the Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended. We’re looking forward to see how the design files...
- Posted 7 years ago
Freescale announces WaRPboard.org a wannabe Wearable Reference Platform
At recent CES, Freescale announced Warp Board, a new open source hardware wannabe reference platform for wearable: take a look at the page! It’s based on Android! The WaRPboard implements a hybrid architecture to address the evolving...
- Posted 8 years ago