- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Ultimaker announces 2 more printer variations on Ultimaker 2
At CES in Las Vegas, European open source 3D Printer producer Ultimaker announced two variations of the award winning Ultimaker 2: the Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended. We’re looking forward to see how the design files...
- Posted 8 years ago
Freescale announces WaRPboard.org a wannabe Wearable Reference Platform
At recent CES, Freescale announced Warp Board, a new open source hardware wannabe reference platform for wearable: take a look at the page! It’s based on Android! The WaRPboard implements a hybrid architecture to address the evolving...
- Posted 9 years ago