- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Best posts in 2017
We had a great 2017 here at Open-Electronics.org with 493 post and an incredible number of visitors, we thank you for staying with us! Here are the 10 best post read in 2017. 2017 Top...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi is the 3rd computer best-selling ever!
With over 12.5 million boards sold in five years, Raspberry Pi is the third best-selling general purpose computer ever, behind Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows PCs, whose sales figures might be quite difficult for these tiny boards...
- Posted 6 years ago
Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014
Here we are, the 2015 is fresh starting and as usual it’s the right time to take stock of the past year. In this post, we’ll go through the main accomplishments done in 2014 about open source...
- Posted 8 years ago
Best Open Hardware Conferences Coming Up in 2014
Every now and then when I talk with people, the question about what are the best context for Open Source Hardware companies to show up we end up saying we need a list. For any given product...
- Posted 9 years ago