- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
DIY a Self Driving, Arduino-Powered Electric Quad!
Instructables user Sieuwe Elferink has just created a semi-autonomous kids’ four-wheeler. The Arduino powered Quad can steer itself within a set of lines, and stop for pedestrians and inanimate objects. For this project you will need the following materials: 3x...
- Posted 4 years ago