- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
32-Band Audio Spectrum Visualizer Analyzer
This project is for making a 32-band audio (music) frequency spectrum analyzer / visualizer using Arduino. Expected audience of this project is any audio enthusiast, student or a beginner who has basic understanding of electronic components, Arduino...
- Posted 3 years ago
Magilyzer EM800: DIY Audio Spectrum Analyzer Kit Now on Kickstarter
The Magilyzer EM800 is an analog audio spectrum analyzer, based around an analog analyzer chip. The DIY Audio Spectrum Analyzer consists of a 6 Band Audio Spectrum Analyzer with 6 x New Old Stock German TELEFUNKEN EM800...
- Posted 5 years ago