- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Exoarm: a $100 Arduino-Powered Exoskeleton Arm
Whether to enhance one’s abilities or to compensate for a loss of strength due to a variety of reasons, the idea of a robotic exoskeleton is an exciting prospect. Furthermore if you are able to create it...
- Posted 6 years ago
2017 Hackaday Prize: Build Something That Matters And Win $250,000 cash prizes!
The fourth annual Hackaday Prize aims to expand the frontiers of knowledge and engineering while innovating to make an extraordinary impact on peoples’ lives. Sponsored by Digi-Key (the exclusive electronic components distributor sponsor of the Hackaday Prize) and Microchip, this year...
- Posted 7 years ago
2016 Hackaday Prize: $300,000 cash prizes, 5 challenges. Submit your idea, change the World!
The Hackaday Prize is a competition synonymous with creating for social change. Using your hardware, coding, scientific, design and mechanical abilities, you will make big changes in peoples’ lives. Last year we wrote about Hackaday Prize 2015...
- Posted 8 years ago