- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
TextToSpeech: Make It Simple to Add Speech to Any of Your Projects
InvIoT is launching on Kickstarter a $24 and up TextToSpeech add-on board for the Raspberry Pi or Arduino that converts text to speech via a 3W amp. You can add $12 for an SD card preloaded with...
- Posted 4 years ago
RoomSense Board offers multiple sensors including PIR motion detection
The Gumstix RoomSense is a USB dongle board that can detect room occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) technology and report on temperature, humidity, and barometric conditions. The board can be customized in the Gumstix Geppetto online development...
- Posted 6 years ago