- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Orange Pi launched its First SBC based on Rockchip’s hexa-core RK3399 SoC
Shenzhen Xunlong has launched its first Rockchip based Orange Pi single-board computer with the $109 Orange Pi RK3399. The Rockchip RK3399 features two Cortex-A72 cores that are here clocked to up to 2.0GHz, as well as four...
- Posted 4 years ago
New A64 quad-core Orange Pi Win Plus
The Linux-ready Orange Pi Win Plus SBC features a quad -A53 Allwinner A64, 2GB DDR3, GbE and wireless, and a 40-Pin RPi connector. Differently from the Orange Pi Win, this Plus version offers a standard 2G of...
- Posted 5 years ago